Napneung is an operational research program including:
(1) outreach to create demand for HIV testing
(2) online appointment system for potential users
(3) computer-assistedsted self-testing + on-demand live support by a professional
(4) personalized information on HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B and C
(5) data collection for public health purposes.
The program is conducted by a team composed of nurses, medical technologists, an IT specialist, a data manager, a statistician and a medical epidemiologist based at the Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences, Chiang Mai University.
Funding source: Napneung has been supported by Expertise France – L'Initiative since 2015.